Manggahan, Pasig City
• Plan, implement sales strategies and meet planned sales goals.
• Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new clients
• Manage sourcing of customers. Build and maintain relationships with customers and assist and direct team members in sourcing and growing customer base.
• Provide excellent service and maintenance of current customers, including analysis of current lanes to assure we are competitive.
• Monthly financial analysis: including determining overall success of current customer profiles.
• Determine current rates in the market place offered by competitors.
• Achieve satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards, industry and economic trends including sales and margin goals.
• Overseeing the activities and the performance of the Sales Department
• Prepare report as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
• With at least 5 years exposure to sales and marketing activities in a senior level with proven ability to achieve/ surpass performance target.
• Excellent English communication skills (both oral and written) and presentation skills.
• In depth knowledge of Logistics and related activities such warehousing, transport/distribution and customs clearing operations.
• Knowledge in e-commerce business and its operating parameters is an added advantage.
• Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
• With strong leadership and excellent interpersonal skills and able to deal with people at all levels in and outside the organization.
• Competent in preparing business plans and feasibility studies.
• Proficient in MS Office Applications and internet
Job Type: Full-time
Interested applicants please contact Ms. Maira Gilian Prado at (+632) 6810000 ext. 111 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org