Assistant Facilities & Maintenance Manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in Industrial Refrigeration (ammonia plant), MHE and Facility maintenance
- Read and understand technical literature, drawings, diagrams, instrument and etc.
- Strong communication, organizational, and leadership skills
- Able to handle sensitive related and propriety information in a confidential manner
- Ability to work independently
- Preferably with at least 5yrs Hands on Engineering and Maintenance Management experience.
- With Strong Background on Refrigeration System and Processes.
- Ability to implement Preventive and Corrective Maintenance.
- Familiar in Handling Refrigeration Mechanical Equipment.
- Strong Background managing and working with Maintenance Team.
- Problem Solver with proven ability to resolve challenging situations.
- Ability to build long lasting, productive business relationship with all levels of employees.
- Capable in Handling Projects with good Project Management Skills.
Interested applicants please contact Ms. Anna Manzanillo at (+632) 6810000 ext. 111 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org