Operation Supervisor - Davao
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Industrial), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Supervisor / 3 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent. Job role in Supervisor/Team Lead or Management.
• Self-motivated, responsibility, a team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Required language(s): Tagalog, English.
• Familiar with WMS or SAP will be an advantage.
• 1 Full-Time position available.
• Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Operations Supervisor (Warehouse / Logistics)
• To lead the warehouse team and ensure proper manage and control of inventory.
• Will be responsible for stock control, warehouse administration, asset management and reportorial requirements
• Trouble shooting day to day warehouse operation issue and activities.
• Prepare written correspondence to customers when required to furnish information requested by customers or in dealing with complaint resolution.
• Proactively inform customers on shipment delays and potential service failures.
• Provide accurate information regarding availability of in-stock items and assist in scheduled physical inventory counts.
• Responsible for overall warehouse operations including planning, directing, controlling and coordinating.
• Practice discipline-punctuality, safety and security.
• Control and coordinate warehouse facilities by optimizing resources used and minimizing costs.
• To prepare all the reports required by Management at the end of every shift.
• To perform duties as instructed by Manager and comply with all Company Rules and regulations.
• Willing to work in extreme temperature conditions and long working hour
Interested applicants please contact Ms. Anna Manzanillo at (+632) 6810000 ext. 111 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org